Everything you need to plan your trip.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All transportation to and from lodge.
- 2:1 hunter to guide ratio.
- All meals during your stay.
- One moose or bear tag.
- Field dressing your animal.
- Transportation of animal to local meat cutter.
- Hunters arrive at lodge at noon on Sunday and depart the following Saturday at noon.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal toiletries.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Meat/antler processing and shipping costs.
- Guide and cook gratuity.
What to bring to ensure you have a successful hunt.
- High quality rain gear that is quiet, warm and water proof. Waterproof boots.
- Warm but light weight clothing (best to dress in layers).
- Binoculars/spotting scope/range finder.
- Soft gun case.
- Backpack, warm hats, gloves, socks.
- Cooler or freezer to take meat home.
Booking your flight to Bathurst Airport, NB.
Getting to North Shore Guide Servicse
Canadian Firearms Program Information
Get the Latest Weather Information for Belledune, NB.
Need more help planning your trip?
Simply complete the form below and we will help you plan your trip.
You can also call (902) 209-5250 for assistance.
© North Shore Guides Services. All Rights Reserved.